I followed a teacher who was part of Shambhala, and so I spent some years learning the teachings of Shambhala, reading Choygam Trunpa and Sakyong Mipham’s work, and making many good Shambhalian friends. Because of that close tie, I was asked to write about my feelings when the Sakyong and other leaders were accused of sexual and personal misconduct. Here are some essays I wrote over time about that issue.
- Sorting the Magic: Review of “David Holmes: The Boy Who Lived”
- Pulled Punches: My review of “Sly”
- The Price of Longing: My Review of Escaping Twin Flames
- Nothing Borrowed, Nothing New: Review of “Til Murder do we Part: Soering vs Haysum”
- Sentimental Journey: My Review of “Saint of Second Chances”
- The Unanswered Question: My review of Savior Complex.
- Fall of the House of Sackler…um…Usher. No Spoiler Review