I am so delighted and honored that the good folks over at The Tattooed Buddha have named me a columnist and featured writer. I get the great chance to write teachings and thoughts about dharma, Buddhism, and all things mindfulness to be published on their E-Magazine. TTB represents a number of different Buddhist lineages, thoughts and ideas - everything from yoga and parenting to Zen principles and Tibetan practices. You can access my content through my author page, or link from here.
- Sorting the Magic: Review of “David Holmes: The Boy Who Lived”
- Pulled Punches: My review of “Sly”
- The Price of Longing: My Review of Escaping Twin Flames
- Nothing Borrowed, Nothing New: Review of “Til Murder do we Part: Soering vs Haysum”
- Sentimental Journey: My Review of “Saint of Second Chances”
- The Unanswered Question: My review of Savior Complex.
- Fall of the House of Sackler…um…Usher. No Spoiler Review